Linguarama is a Europe-wide company specialising in customized language training for business. Our client base ranges from small companies to multi-national global corporations. Linguarama London offers both face-to-face English in England courses, and virtual classroom training supported by our own online platforms.
Why join us
You will be joining a dynamic, solutions-driven team in a great location in the heart of London.
You can expect
- An attractive salary depending on experience
- Onboarding and on-going training and professional development
- The opportunity to develop in an exciting and growing market
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who wishes to develop a career in pedagogical management.
What we’re looking for
- at least 5 years’ relevant teaching experience, preferably other relevant work experience and the Cambridge ESOL DELTA or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Proven IT and administrative skills
- Extensive experience of virtual and online teaching technology
- Commercial drive and a commitment to pedagogical development
- Knowledge of a second language preferable
Start date: late summer
The impact you’ll have
This is a key role at Linguarama. You will be the lead in pedagogical management of a growing team of language trainers. Responsibilities will include:
- managing the whole process of running a course: testing, needs analysis, course programming, lesson scheduling, promoting the Linguarama training approach and materials, ongoing course monitoring and feedback activity.
- leading and developing the teaching team, recruitment, onboarding, mentoring, training, observation, and regular feedback.
- providing pedagogical support for the sales activities of the centre, including attending sales meetings and liaising closely with the Centre Manager and Sales Team
- a teaching commitment of a minimum of 50 hours’ teaching per month to maintain involvement in teaching the full range of virtual and English in England courses.
Sound like you? Interested? Apply now!
Send a copy of your CV and an application email to Inkeri Abbotts at email@example.com
Learn more about marcusevans linguarama www.linguarama.com or call us on +44 20 7614 1907. You can also apply with your LinkedIn profile.