Linguarama International is part of the marcus evans Group, a global media, corporate marketing and information company. Linguarama offers customized language and cultural competence training for business. Our client base ranges from small companies to multi-national global corporations. We deliver both face-to-face English in England courses, and virtual classroom training supported by our own online platforms.
Why join us
You will be joining a dynamic, solutions-driven team in a great location in the heart of London.
You can expect
- an attractive salary depending on experience
- onboarding and on-going training and professional development
- the opportunity to develop in an exciting and growing market
What we’re looking for
A full-time experienced administrator. You should have
- excellent organisational, admin, IT and telephone skills
- experience in working in a team to ensure the best business outcome
- relevant office experience
- a positive and friendly customer-oriented manner
- the ability to work both independently using your initiative and as part of a team
- the flexibility and adaptability to work calmly under pressure
The impact you’ll have
The successful candidate will report to the Linguarama Centre Manager to
- provide administrative support to the Centre Manager, Director of Studies, Account Manager and the trainer team
- manage the Linguarama reception and duties including coffee for English in England participants and cover for the marcus evans reception
- handle all aspects of course management (course invitations, record cards, bookings, cancellations, invoices)
- welcome English in England participants and deal with their questions and requirements
- prepare all relevant documents for and reporting to Accounts
- support the Centre Manager and Training Consultants in the acquisition of new clients and advising clients
- maintain and update the database
- deal with enquiries
- manage training rooms
- purchase office supplies, catering for English in England participants, teaching materials etc
Start date: September 2023
Sound like you? Interested? Apply now!
Send a copy of your CV and an application email to Inkeri Abbotts at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about marcus evans Linguarama www.linguarama.com
You can also apply with your LinkedIn profile.