Marcus evans linguarama is an international language training company specialising in needs-related language training for business with twenty centres around Europe. We offer a range of intensive and extensive courses for professionals at our centres, in-company and on a virtual basis.
We are looking to add to our team of Freelance English Trainers for our centre in Hamburg. The successful candidates will join an experienced team of teachers who deliver a varied range of high-quality courses to professionals. Courses take place online, but also at our centre in the heart of Hamburg and at our clients’ premises throughout the Hamburg region. Our team provides support through onboarding, ongoing training and a range of appropriate materials.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to deliver focused and intensive language training courses to a wide range of professionals
- Ongoing support from an established and experienced team
- Opportunities for development with the marcus evans linguarama group
What we’re looking for:
- Trainers with a degree, a recognised English teaching qualification (minimum CELTA), at least 1 year’s relevant experience pf teaching Business English and a native level competence in English
- Trainers keen to learn our approach to language training for professionals as well as to use our resources and materials
- Trainers who enjoy teaching focused courses for individuals and groups
- Trainers who will enjoy working positively with our experienced team
The impact you’ll have:
- You will contribute to the delivery of English training programmes to professionals from a range of companies and public sector bodies
- You will also have the opportunity to work closely with an established and committed team
Sound like you? Apply now!
For more information, please contact Andy Hopgood firstname.lastname@example.org