Marcus Evans Linguarama has been providing language and cultural awareness training solutions to business and professional people for over 50 years. We specialise in providing needs-related language training with a learner-centred, tailored approach. We offer a range of intensive and extensive courses at our clients’ premises, in our schools and in the virtual classroom.
We are currently looking for Freelance Business English Trainers and Freelance German Trainers for online lessons to start immediately. This is an excellent opportunity for teachers with independence, good organisational skills and initiative who wish to work with major global clients and have training opportunities.
What we’re looking for:
- a recognised teaching qualification (CELTA, Trinity Cert TESOL, PGCE or equivalent for English) or a university degree
- at least 1 year’s relevant teaching experience
- a native speaker level language competence
- interest in learning about our approach to language training for professionals as well as willingness to use our resources and materials
- ability to teach focused courses for individuals and small groups and write course programmes
- own computer or laptop, stable and fast internet connection (min 2Mbps upload and download speeds)
- SEPA account and a work permit in your country of residence
What we offer:
- a chance to work with a wide range of professionals of all levels from international companies
- flexible schedules
- opportunity to work from locations outside Germany
- a competitive salary
- on-going training opportunities and support from an established and experienced team
- in-house resources, student online learning platform
- a complete induction programme
The impact you’ll have
- You will contribute to the delivery of a range of programmes to professionals from a range of major international companies and public sector bodies
Sound like you? Apply now!
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about marcusevans Linguarama