Are you an experienced account manager looking for a new challenge or are you just starting out in your sales career and want to develop in an international team?
We are growing our sales team across a range of locations, levels and functions. In France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the Netherlands and UK, Linguarama delivers virtual, face-to-face and online training to empower our clients’ people to work successfully in the global workplace. We need salespeople to join us at different levels within the organization.
What we are looking for
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills (B2 in the local language)
- The ability to develop needs-based training solutions
- Drive and ambition to succeed in a competitive market communicating with decision makers in HR and at senior level
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
The impact you will have
- Establish business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options
- Use state-of-the-art tools and social media to grow our marketing database
- Use a solution-based sales approach to sell Linguarama products and services
- Grow existing accounts with a particular focus medium sized and large companies with high potential
- Sell the full range of sustainable Linguarama products from virtual classroom to face-to-face and online training
- Manage client relationships by providing support, information and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities
- Liaise with colleagues around the Linguarama Group to ensure training programmes are effectively delivered
Compensation and Benefit:
- Competitive base salary including commissions
- onboarding and on-going training to develop your skills
- the chance to develop client relationship skills at a senior management level
- Multicultural and fast paced environment
Does this sound like you? Send your CV and application to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.