Marcus evans linguarama is an international language training company specialising in needs-related language training for business with twenty centres around Europe. We offer a range of intensive and extensive courses for professionals at our centres, in-company and on a virtual basis.
We are now looking to add to our teams of locally based experienced Freelance Dutch Trainers for our centre in Amsterdam. The successful candidates will assist experienced teams of teachers who deliver a varied range of high-quality courses to professionals. Courses take place at our centres and in-company in Amsterdam and in the surrounding regions as well as on a virtual basis. Our teams provide support through onboarding, ongoing training and a range of appropriate materials. Given the nature of the positions available trainers will need to be already based in Amsterdam.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary rate
- The opportunity to deliver focused and intensive language training courses to a wide range of professionals
- Ongoing support from an established and experienced team
- Opportunities for development with the marcus evans linguarama group
What we’re looking for:
- Trainers with a degree, a recognised teaching qualification, at least 1 year’s relevant teaching experience and a native level ability in the target language
- Trainers keen to learn our approach to language training for professionals as well as to use our resources and materials
- Trainers who enjoy teaching focused courses for individuals and groups
- Trainers who will enjoy working positively with our experienced team
The impact you’ll have:
- You will contribute to the delivery of a range of programmes to professionals from a range of major international companies and public sector bodies
- You will also have the opportunity to work closely with an established and committed team
Sound like you? Apply now!
For more information, please
contact either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org