Founded in 1971, Linguarama has over 50 years of experience in delivering tailored language and communication skills training for international business. With an integrated network of 19 training centres in six countries, every year we help over 20,000 professionals develop practical communication skills to operate more effectively across international borders.
We are looking for a full-time Course Advisor to join our dynamic, solution-driven sales team. The role is based in Barcelona, however Milan and Madrid will be considered as options as well. The successful candidate will work together with the Barcelona team to sell the whole range of Linguarama products throughout Spain and in neighbouring countries. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who wishes to develop a fast career progression path in sales in a thriving market. This person will be reporting to the South Europe Coordinator.
- maintain and develop current client relationships as well as acquire new business by contacting HR Managers and decision makers and advising them on language training programmes to meet their business needs;
- sell the full range of sustainable Linguarama products from virtual classroom to face-to-face and online training;
- establish business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options;
- grow existing accounts with a particular focus medium sized and large companies with high potential;
- increase our marketing database with validated contacts and run campaigns;
- use a solution-based sales approach to sell Linguarama products and services;
- manage client relationships by providing support, information and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities;
- liaise with colleagues in Spain and around the Linguarama Group to ensure training programmes are effectively delivered.
- excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills (C1 in Spanish, B1 in English, Nice to have Catalan);
- a minimum of two years’ sales experience;
- the ability to develop needs-based training solutions;
- drive and ambition to succeed in a competitive market communicating with decision makers at senior level;
- the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Basic Salary : 18.000€ – 22.000€ ( according to experienced );
- Attractive annual bonus based on performance;
- Fast career path available;
- Multicultural and fast paced environment.
Sound like you? Interested? Apply now!
Send a copy of your CV and an application email to Tracey Coles at firstname.lastname@example.org Learn more about marcusevans linguarama www.linguarama.com or call us on +34 93 990 16 87.