An excellent opportunity to work on a range of programmes in Milan, Turin and Rome, three of Europe’s most exciting cities.
The successful candidates will join an experienced team of teachers who deliver a varied range of high-quality courses to professionals. Courses take place online (and possibly in company in the future). Our team provides support through onboarding, ongoing training and a range of appropriate materials. Given the nature of the positions, available trainers will need to be already based in the region.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to deliver focused and intensive language training courses to a wide range of professionals
- Ongoing support from an established and experienced team
- Opportunities for development with the marcus evans linguarama Group
What we are looking for:
- Trainers with a degree, a recognised teaching qualification, at least 1 year’s relevant teaching experience (preferably online) and a native level ability in the target language
- Trainers keen to learn out approach to language training for professionals as well as to use our resources and materials
- Trainers who enjoy teaching focused courses for individuals and groups
- Trainers who will enjoy working positively with out experienced team
The impact you will have:
- you will contribute to the delivery of a range of programmes to major clients
- you will also have the opportunity to work closely with established and committed teams
Sound like you? Apply now!
For more information, please contact Paola Rivino at firstname.lastname@example.org.