Marcus evans linguarama is an international language training company specialising in needs-related language training for business with twenty centres around Europe. We offer a range of intensive and extensive courses for professionals at our centres, in-company and on a virtual basis.
We are always looking to add to our team of experienced Freelance Trainers in English, French and German for our centre in Cologne. The successful candidates will assist an experienced team of teachers who deliver a varied range of high-quality courses to professionals. Courses take place at our centre in the heart of Cologne and in-company throughout the Cologne region and also, increasingly, on a virtual basis. Our team provides support through onboarding, ongoing training and a range of appropriate materials.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to deliver focused and intensive language training courses to a wide range of professionals
- Ongoing support from an established and experienced team
- Opportunities for development with the marcus evans linguarama group
What we’re looking for:
- Trainers with a degree, a recognised teaching qualification, at least 1 year’s relevant teaching experience and a native level ability in the target language
- Trainers keen to learn our approach to language training for professionals as well as to use our resources and materials
- Trainers who enjoy teaching focused courses for individuals and groups
- Trainers who will enjoy working positively with our experienced team
The impact you’ll have:
- You will contribute to the delivery of a range of programmes to professionals from a range of major international companies and public sector bodies
- You will also have the opportunity to work closely with an established and committed team
Sound like you? Apply now!
For more information, please contact either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org