Marcus evans linguarama is an international language training company specialising in needs-related language training for business with twenty centres around Europe. We offer a range of intensive and extensive courses for professionals at our centres, in-company and on a virtual basis.
We are now looking to add to our team of part-time, locally based experienced Part-time Business English Trainers for our centre in Lyon starting in January/February 2024. The successful candidates will deliver a varied range of high-quality courses to professionals. Courses take place in-company in Lyon and the surrounding region. Our team provides support through onboarding, ongoing training and a range of appropriate materials.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary.
- The opportunity to deliver focused and intensive language training courses to a wide range of professionals
- Ongoing support from an established and experienced team
- Opportunities for development with the Marcus evans Linguarama group
What we’re looking for:
- Trainers with a degree, a recognised teaching qualification, at least 1 year’s relevant teaching experience and a native level ability in the target language
- Trainers keen to learn our approach to language training for professionals as well as to use our resources and materials
- Trainers who enjoy teaching focused courses for individuals and groups
- Trainers who will enjoy working positively with our experienced team
- Given the nature of the courses trainers will need to be already based in the Lyon area
The impact you’ll have:
- You will contribute to the delivery of a range of programmes to professionals from a range of major international companies and public sector bodies
- You will also have the opportunity to work closely with an established and committed team
Sound like you? Apply now!
For more information, please contact Cindy Blaise at firstname.lastname@example.org