We are keen to hear from applicants for the position Senior Teacher / Trainee Pedagogical Manager (Italy/Spain/France), to start as soon as possible. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced trainer who wishes to develop their career in a well-established company specialised in corporate language training.
Why join us?
- Opportunity to develop towards a pedagogical management role in a well-established company
- A position in one of our centres in a major European city in Italy/Spain/France
- Ongoing support and training
What we are looking for
- Applicants should have a degree, CELTA or equivalent and at least 5 years’ relevant teaching experience
- DELTA or equivalent or a commitment towards completing it would be desirable
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Proven IT and administrative skills
- Experience of virtual and online teaching technology
- A commitment to pedagogical development
- A minimum of Italian level B1 in a European language
The impact you will have
This is a development role within the marcus evans Linguarama group, with the successful candidate being fast-tracked to one of our pedagogical management positions. Responsibilities will include:
- involvement in the whole process of running a course: testing, needs analysis, course programming, lesson scheduling, promoting the marcus evans Linguarama training approach and materials, ongoing course monitoring and feedback activity
- supporting the pedagogical management team in developing the teaching approach, onboarding new trainers, mentoring, training, observation, feedback and meetings
- a teaching element of around 15-20 hours’ teaching per week
Sound like you? Apply now!
Should you wish to apply, please contact Paola Piccinini firstname.lastname@example.org. You are welcome to contact us for an informal discussion of your suitability for this position.
Learn more about marcus evans Linguarama